Sunday 9 February 2014

Supergraph Melbourne!


Next week I am exhibiting at the Inaugural Supergraph: Australia's Contemporary Graphic Art Fair that celebrates design, print and illustration.

The event is being held at the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton, from Friday 14th - Sunday 16th February, 2014. Tickets can be purchased via the Supergraph website here: http://www.supergraph.com.au/tickets/

I will be exhibiting via my very own booth, where you can have a Live Portrait created whilst you sit and pose, purchase original artwork, giant limited edition screen prints, clothing, cushions bags, badges and saucy playing cards! Plus, you'll be able to purchase a VERY limited edition collection of my shoe prints via Supergraph Salon.

Check out some of my BRAND NEW illustrations below, created especially for Supergraph!










No comments: